The Le Creuset Cast Iron Cookware Set is a 6-piece set with each piece made of rugged cast iron, covered in two coats of solid, colorful enamel.
Cast iron is a great conductor of heat, distributing the heat very well. The great thing about cast iron is that it can be used on any stovetop, including ceramic and induction. Enamel is a good material as it resists cracking and food stains, whilst the smooth surface also stops food sticking, making cleaning a breeze.
Being made of such high-quality materials makes this nonstick cookware set very sturdy and durable, and to back this up it’s covered by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. All the knobs are also oven safe to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, so you can move a casserole from stove to oven without a problem. Not to mention you can use the pots to store food in your refrigerator or marinate meals. This set can really do it all!
- Why Should You Cook with Enameled Cast Iron Cookware
- Le Creuset Signature Round Review
- Le Creuset Cookware 9 and 12 Prices Reviews
This nonstick cookware set is great for:
- Those who want a very high quality cookware set
- People who want an attractive cookware set
- People who want a cookware set that distributes heat very well
- People who want a very durable, multi purpose set
What’s in the box:
- 8-by-11-inch roaster;
- 2-1/4-quart covered saucier;
- 5-1/2-quart covered round French oven;
- 10-1/4-inch square skillet grill
Let’s take a look at some of the features:
- Strong cast iron construction has brilliant heat retention and distribution
- Looks great – Clad in colorful porcelain enamel that doesn’t crack or stain
- Phenolic knobs are oven-safe to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Able to be used on induction, ceramic, and other stovetops
- Made in France
- Fully dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty for the original owner (including gift recipients)
Pros And Cons
The Bottom Line:
Overall the Le Creuset Cast Iron Nonstick Cookware Set is a fantastic addition to any cooks kitchen. The 6 piece Le Creuset cookware sets come in a variety of colors including flame, kiwi, blue, red, and white, meaning this set not only cooks your food well but looks very stylish whilst doing it, making this an attractive yet functional cookware set.
No more hiding your old pots and pans, you’ll be showing this nonstick cookware set off to everyone who comes around for dinner! With sturdy cast iron and enamel construction covered by a lifetime warranty, you can be sure that you’re buying quality when you purchase a Le Creuset set.