The Anolon Advanced Nonstick Hard-Anodized Aluminum 12-Piece Cookware Set is undoubtedly one of the best cookware sets on the market today. This set is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum, which is even more durable than stainless steel.
Also, the aluminum allows the cookware to retain and distribute heat more effectively. This means that there are no hotspots, you’re food will be cooked to perfection every time.
This Anolon nonstick cookware set is coated inside and out with DuPont’s high-quality, three-layer Autograph nonstick finish. You’ll never have to worry about your food sticking or getting scorched again!
All the handles are made of 18/10 stainless steel with comfortable silicone rubber grips for a cool, secure grasp. The lids are break-resistant and made of glass, so you can keep an eye on your cooking easily.
All of the lids and knobs are rated oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, so as an added bonus you can use them as ovenware also. As with all Anolon cookware, this set features a lifetime limited warranty against defects.
This cookware set is for:
• Anyone who wants a high-quality cookware set
• Anyone who wants a full cookware set, with everything you could need
• Anyone who wants a cookware set that has all the best features
• Anyone who wants a cookware set that will last the test of time
What’s in the box:
• Three saucepans with lids – 2, 3, and 4-quart sizes. Handy for sauces, soups, rice, boiling vegetables, and much more
• Two skillets – 8-and 10-inch, great for pancakes, eggs, you name it!
• One large 10-quart stockpot with lid, perfect for slowly simmering chili, stews, casseroles or boiling larger amounts of veg or pasta
• One 12-inch-wide, 5-quart shallow sauté pan with a helper handle, fantastic for tackling stir-fries, chicken and rice dishes, plus much more
Let’s look at some of this set’s features:
• Constructed of hard-anodized aluminum
• Autograph nonstick coating both inside and out
• SureGrip riveted handles made from stainless steel and silicone give great grip while keeping hands cool
• Break-resistant, domed glass lids allow you to monitor your meal with ease
• Rated oven-safe to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
• Limited lifetime warranty on defects
• Hand wash only – not dishwasher safe
The Bottom Line:
Overall the Anolon Advanced Cookware Set is a very good quality set for a very good price. Anolon cookware has long been regarded as a heavyweight in the kitchen, a trusted brand of superior quality that you can count on, and this 12-piece set lives up to all expectations.
Made of high-quality materials, with user-friendly features such as glass lids and silicone handles, this nonstick cookware set will make a great addition to any kitchen. You can’t go wrong with Anolon!